Twenty one more days...

 Christmas

Well, I simply have nothing to wait for. When it comes to this Christmas I may become miserable, but i will hide it and act happy, in order to make the others happy too. In my perspective Christmas is ambolished. Is it because I have just lost the Christmas spirit because I am too 'old' now? Writing to santa, having new barbies under the christmas tree just blow out of the water by old aging. Christmas was simply magical and divine back in those days, nowadays it's just a load of trash, nothing special at all! I used to have a dad, somehow he made it so special for me, he was my santa. I like having presents, but maybe I don't even deserve them, I have treats everyday, like food and drinks for example. This year I will have a digitle camra and some other treats, until then...

.